Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A "Pleasing" Aroma

Ahhhhh! The sweet (?) smell of progress! Not success, but at least progress. It's the sicky sweet, slightly tangy, high-inducing aroma of the epoxy-whatever-it-is adhesive used to permanently attach cultured marble to the walls, ceiling, and floor of a shower.

The installation of my shower is almost complete. Almost, that is, because of a flaw in the last piece of marble to be installed. Well, that and a minor repair to be made resulting from the demolition of the old tile. I'm so glad I went with cultured marble! My shower looks so nice now.

It is so good to see progress. I still don't know when my front door will be making its opening appearance. If things run true to form on this project, I'll get the installation call right after I leave town for a continuing ed event scheduled for next week. *chuckle*

No comments: