Thursday, June 14, 2007

Interlude

Tomorrow I take a break. A break from juggling repairs. A break from the routine. A break from uncertainty. A break from fighting fleas (they're really bad this year). Breaks are good.

I'm headed to one of my favorite places for a Worship and Music Conference, one of my favorite things to do. For the next week I'll be in the Texas hill country near the Guadalupe River, getting to sing with a choir of about 70 people. Fun!! I'm also hoping to get to spend some time sitting in one of the natural spa spots on the river, that is, I will if the predicted rains don't turn the river into a raging torrent. (boo! hiss! no raging torrents, please!)

I'll also be away from technology for that time. Not going to say I'll be away from "civilization", because there's plenty of "civilization" where I'm going, just not much available technology (or time, actually). See ya in about a week!

2 comments:

Love, Rita said...

So, Happy Birthday, belatedly! Did you go for the auditions? If so, did you get the part? Don't forget to update!

Anyway, enjoy your "interlude" at the Guadalupe River!

Ciao!

SingingSkies said...

Thanks! I ended up not making it to the audition. Getting some work done on my house ended up being my birthday present. Guess that's a good tradeoff. *chuckle*

More about my interlude later!