Monday, June 25, 2007

It Figures

*shaking head* The glass guy came today to install the glass door for my shower. Everything was going nicely. Measure Measure. Cut Cut. Zwip Zwip. Other various and assorted installation noises. Zwip Crrrrrrack! Daymn! (that last was the installer)

The glass in the door just completely shattered. A gazillion little pieces held in place by the frame. *shakes head more*

Wouldn't you know it? The first time in the guy's sixteen years installing glass shower doors and mine is the one that earns the honor.

*sigh* It'll be next week before the door is installed.

On the brighter side, my front door is being intalled this Wednesday. The oven has been fine tuned. And the dishwasher installer, who apparently didn't receive the order about installing the dishwasher, is calling me back this evening to set up an installation date.

And.........

On Wednesday, I'm headed toward mountains! Boy, do I need mountains.

No comments: