Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Weeeeeeeeee're Off ........

to see the wizard! Well, not really.

General Assembly starts on Thursday and I have a pre-Assembly meeting or two to attend, so I'm headed out of here this evening!

Am I ready? Of course not! I'm further along than usual, though. I actually have my suitcase mostly packed. Laura, pick your jaw up off the floor! *chuckle* (Generally at this point on the day I'm leaving, I'm still wandering around the house asking myself "What should I take? What should I take?")

Don't know how much time I'll have for this, but when I get a chance I'll post. There ought to be some interesting happenings this week and, if the brain's functioning when I get back to the room, I'll try to write something coherent about it.


Catch ya later! Must locate shoes!

No comments: